The Altered Prisms Art Show, an exhibit featuring works by artists on the autism spectrum, will be hosted at the CCAA Museum of Art from August 10 through September 30, 2012. This exhibit will be accepting submissions by artists until May 1, 2012.
- Only artists on the Autism Spectrum are invited to participate.
- Each artist may submit a maximum of 3 images. Submission is not a guarantee of acceptance into the show.
- The deadline for submitting digital entries is May 1, 2012. Images in jpeg format must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paintings or drawings submitted must not exceed 18″x24″ (not including the frame size) and can be in any medium. Exceptions for sizes may be requested by contacting Gene Sasse directly at : email@example.com.
- All entries must be framed or professionally presented (frameless pieces must have canvas edges painted, with no visible staples showing, watercolors and drawings must be professionally presented under glass or plexiglass) and ready to hang with a wire on the back.
- Artists will be informed as to their acceptance into the show by June 1, 2012
- Intake will be July 29 and Aug 2. Artists are responsible for delivery and pick up or shipping costs both ways.
- Take down will be September 30 between 4-5 pm or October 4 through 6 between 12-4 pm.
- Entry Procedure & Format:
- Digital Entries ONLY. Please adhere to the following requirements for size of digital images.
- Format: JPG
- Resolution: 72 dpi with 1000px as largest dimension saved as a jpeg quality 10
- File Size: Not to exceed 2.0 MB for each image submitted
- Color Mode: RGB
- File Delivery: Digital images submitted via email or disk
- File Name Format: lastname_firstname_title.jpeg
- Without your name in the file name we will not know whose art belongs to whom once all the images are placed into folders for judging.